Tampa, Florida

First and foremost don't be lured into this school by it's cheap price, when it comes to education you get what you pay for and for 3500.00 you don't get much.

I received a half a@@ education, phoney grades and answers to the national exam. When I asked to complete all of my class and externship hours and do make up work I received my diploma and transcripts. After missing 3 weeks of school and having Anatomy & Physiology removed from the program I had earned a 4.0 grade point average. I somehow even managed to get an A in A&P a class that was not taught to me.

Let's not forget the people at the school will also try and promise you help with job placement. This WON'T happen!

Doctors, hospitals and facilities beware of any student coming out of this school. Students spend the extra money to get the education you need to be a professional in your field, don't go to this school!

Had an Experience with Trinity Medical Academy?

Comments

Palm Coast, Florida, United States #1348632

They did promise placement yes they did

only the truth!

the above article is totally wrong.the teachers at the school are great, knowledgeable and experienced.

noone promises you a job, that is discussed with you before you start school. the test are not easy and yes, if you dont study and dont pass your tests, you will fail the class! the comments above are totally off the wall. i am a student at trinity and learned a lot during my classes.

it seems that the author had a beef with someone or something at the school because what the author wrote was downright mean and malicious.i would recommend trinity medical academy to anyone who would like to study to be a pct, ekg tech or phlebotomy tech.